Battery HELP

md101

Hello everyone I need some help!

I am having a little problem with my battery getting power to my RV, I tested the battery and it is good (1 year old). I looked at all the fuses in the RV they are good.

Are there more fuses under the RV that I missed?

My brother used the RV and thinks he may have reversed the wires on the battery when he hooked it up. I am thinking this may be the problem but how do I fix it?

Please help...

MD

TexasClodhopper

Re: Battery HELP

How did you test the battery?

In my MH it would be VERY difficult to "reverse the wires" to the batteries. What visible evidence do you have of a reversal? (Why in the world would you LET your brother use your RV? :eek: )

What kind of RV is it?

utmtman

RE: Battery HELP

Most rv's dating back to the 90's have a power kill switch. Some are located near the batteries some are located inside the rv. My motor home has three, one in the battery area, one in a front storage box, and one looks like a light switch inside the motor home. My tent trailer had a fuse at the batteries that would kill the power to the trailer.
Several questions here, first is how in the heck can someone get the wires backwards, most are color coded or are sized different? Second what kind of rv are we talking about? Third do you have juice in the batteries?