BE PREPARED

H2H1

OK I just want to let everyone know that Rod will be home today. I know he has a lot to tell us so let's be nice to him and give him his bragging right. And I know by the end of his story we all will know everything we need to know about MB:laugh: :laugh: :bleh: . ALL KIDDING ASIDE I am glad he is back safe and tanned. and waiting on his next trip out.:) :laugh:

elkhartjim

Re: BE PREPARED

Yeah...and I,ve got a slide problem he's promised to help me with when he gets home. Hey Rod....home yet? Help me with the slide before MB stories............

G

well yes i'm back home :( :disapprove: and jim,, i did not forget about u'r slide prob ,, i'll ck it out tomm,, i got a bunch of stufff to catch up on ,, and some of my own rv repairs to do ,, but oh well ,, hey i can't hear the ocean anymore ,, i must be dreaming ,, i'm sure i am at the beach :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
An Hollis ,, we are already planning another trip to MB around the end og August ,, fuel only cost me $78.00 more this yr then last ,, and for that i am ready to go again ,,, :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :evil:

H2H1

we are heading out this Thursday heading down to Destinl Fla. for a week. It's going to be like a family reunion. My son who is in the Air Force and from Charleston SC and the grand kids are coming down. before I leave I got to remove and replant some flowers for the DW and put out some pine straw , just spruce up the place some.

DL Rupper

Hollis, Don't get too hot in Destin. Tell your son thanks for his service. God Bless him.