Beginning RV Forum

Steve H

Not sure if it is just me or if in fact the Beginners RV Forum is mis-linked to the Full-Time Forum on the main portal page. Every time I try the Beginners RV I get the Full-Time!

G

Steve ,, i have taken care of it ,, but i do miss the baby face with " i hate spam " on it :applause:

akjimny

I love it when they give a website with a "Contact Us" button. I contacted them and asked why Dolly was posting spam advertising? Somehow I doubt I'll hear back, tho.:mad::)

C Nash

Wonder if they would give me one of those special screwdriver to remove those tamper free screws so I could work on my small appliances. Guess I could email their support and ask

akjimny

Chelse - If you really want some, you can get them from Harbor Freight. I bought a whole set of security bits to fit my screwdriver handle. Had to take my expensive surge protector apart.:):)

G

well another one slipped in ,, this one too will be taken care of

H2H1

hey jhackee glad you are here, but if you want to do advertizing on here you need to pay for it. Or are you just another spammer?

C Nash

Well to me a rat smells like mscrown LOL. In other words "STINKS" If you are not a spammer Sorry