Best HIgh Speed Internet

RvRover

What is the best high speed internet option for someone living full time out of a RV and who will be traveling all around the country? I'm thinking cellular or satellite are the only two options. Any ideas on either?

TexasClodhopper

Re: Best HIgh Speed Internet

Oh boy.

You would probably get more respect here if you weren't just advertising your web site.

Kirk

If you need a connection everywhere, satellite is the only way and I believe that by far the best is Starband. But if you are in areas with good cellular coverage most of the time, the most cost efficient way would be an air card from either AT&T or from Verison.

dbl-d

pretty fancy site if you ask me. but to far to drive to look at what they have. took 5 minutes of searching to figure out where they were.

fancy site = fancy price

can't afford that.

C Nash

Kind of tells you what kind of dealer he is by the tactics he is using for advertizements :dead: :dead: :dead: :blackeye: :(
My advice to all that reads this forum is STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER :eek: Now if he will become a sponser of RVUSA I might change my mind or just remove the free ad and see how many posts he will make.

H2H1

hey Nash maybe he will go away like the guy who was trying to sell hitches on the post. Remember he put some picture on his album. H e also stated he was going to advertize on the forum.

RvRover

Actually I do not work for the company in my signature, its just where I bought my RV from. I have started working on my photography career and I will be on the road most of the time in doing so, so I would prefer to have internet in my home rather than getting a hotel when I need to upload my photos to the websites where I see stock. I'm not really that concerned about super high speed, I can leave the laptop running overnight as long as its done in eight hours or so.

DL Rupper

Persistent dude isn't he. If he wasn't advertising he would simply remove the signature that is obviously antagonizing us.

C Nash

Remove the signature and I think you will find you are welcome here. If you don't want anyone knowing who you are usa an allias but not free ads. Never figured out why anyone would be ashamed of who they are.