BEST QUALITY 5th WH 28' BH?

Line-Loc

Hi
I'm new to the site. I'm looking at 5th wheels in the 28' range with the bunk house.

We have looked at Cougar,Wildcat,Laredo,Durango and the new Eagle Super Light, can anyone tell me about these or a different model that they would suggest?

THANK YOU.

brodavid

Re: BEST QUALITY 5th WH 28' BH?

Telling it like it is, Grandview, Have a Blessed Day

brodavid

H2H1

Hi Ken, I had a sunny brook 27' with 1 slide. We loved that TT. It was well constructed and designed. but we went and traded up for a MH which we love now.

Also I decided to hold off on you product until spring time to do a full cleaning job on the MH. I still got you in mind when I start. Have a good time on your vacation.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Thanks Hollis,
We will have Reliable in the Spring, just let me know. Guess everything is in place for our vacation, suitcases packed and all. Will be back here after the 18th. Ya'll hold it together!!!

G

who id this lineloc dude??? if he's an admin then show me ,, but he justed joined this forum????? :eek: :laugh:

Line-Loc

RE: BEST QUALITY 5th WH 28' BH?

Hi
I'm just a new guy on the site.I thought if I moved the post to the general posts it could get more views.

We are looking for our first camper. We have camped a lot but have never owned. We want a bunk house only and a fifth wheel to travel Michigan........

Thank you.

PS We are going to look at the Jayco Jay F. tomorrow...your opinions are welcome!.....

TexasClodhopper

Line-Loc, not a problem, but this might be a good place to explain a way to look at this forum.

The way I look at the forum from day to day is to click the "New Threads" button up there below the Title and next to the "Search" button. That will show you any new posts that have occured since you last logged on. So, with that in mind, it doesn't really matter (from a viewing standpoint) where the post is.

PS. If you'll put your real name in your profile, then we will address you that way, too. BTW, welcome to the forum!

G

Sorry ,, lineloc ,, i thought u might be a terrorist admin dude, :laugh:
Bty ,, post away we can help u (i think) but gotta tell u watch out for this Clodhopper guy ,, he be real mean,, ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Once u get the feel for the forum .. u'll find out we just give each other a REALLY hard time,, but it's all for fun and rving,, and yes ,, we even answer a few ??? too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:
I think Ken @ Grandview could also help out on this matter :approve:

C Nash

I would also recommend looking at the Sunnybrook line. The Cougar is also a pretty good rv for the dollars IMO.

Line-Loc

We looked at the new cougars and "we both liked them very much!!!" ,, but also looked at cougars that where 2 and 3 years old that looked rough.....Are they rough because of keystone or rough because of the owners.......? please let me know.

Also a New Subject-
1. Jayco..What do you guys think about Jayco?
2. Is Jayco a good line or what?
3. What do you think about Jayco's fifth wheels(Jay Flight and the new Eagle)?