Best UV protection that we've ever found!

rodjuliani

You can't get this marvelous product at Walmart or Camping World! You can buy if from individual rv'ers or from super-seal.com
It's called: "The Solution", world's best waterless rv/carwash & protectant! It is loaded with UV protection and since it leaves zero residues, you can use it on awning materials, rubber roofs, motorhome paintwork, clearcoats, gelcoats, fiberglass, mirrors, windows, the tow car & just about everything else on the planet! It literaly stops oxidation in it's tracks! It works great & is even fun to use!

Kevin

Ok Rod I ordered your product...I hope it lives up to your clames.

I need something to protect my MH from UV's...

Kevin

Ok I received it today. It's might be a good waterless cleaner but it's not much good for making older fiberglass shine.

My $40 opinion.

rv wizard

Kevin, you will need to remove the oxidation before using these type products. Once the oxidation is removed then it should do a fine job. We use a product very similar called "No Wet" and it is the easiest to use that I have found. Also at a good price. For more information you can call 1-800-518-7343. It is not a mulitlevel marketing product so this helps keep the prices down. Good luck and enjoy.

Mike, Amy, Ashley, Candi
2000 Gulf Stream Scenic Crusier on Spartan M.M. 330 hp. 6 spd. Allison
#3 & #8 NASCAR

mr. ed

I've had good results with 303 Protectant. It's easy to apply, supplies UV protection & did a pretty good job giving a shine to my rather weathered fiberglass MH.

Mr. Ed