Big Discount RV Supplies

ARCHER

Anyone ever purchase anything from this place? Seem to have some really good prices on things like A/C and hot water tanks, etc. Gonna need both in the next few months, I think so shopping now some.

DL Rupper

Re: Big Discount RV Supplies

Archer, is it an online business or is it located in various places around the US. Sounds like a place I need to know about.

ARCHER

I think that they have locations around the country. Their WEB site is: bigdiscountrv.com
See what ya think

luukoutbelow

RE: Big Discount RV Supplies

Great, talk about feeling stupid for not doing research. I just bought a new toilet locally for $196 locally. Out of curiosity I went to this site to compare and the same toilet was $136 after shipping. Dang I wish I would have left that thing in the box another day. DOH - seems to have better deals on everything compared to the place here. Thanks for the tip.

ARCHER

Luukoutbelow, if it makes you feel any better, I bought a new toilet locally for about the same price you paid. Didn't know about this discount place at the time. Did get a Good Sam discount at place I bought the toilet from. Sure would like to know/hear of someone who purchased from this discount place to see if they are ok or not. I'm gonna check out for A/C and new hot water tank after I get home in Spring....they have one close to home.

rjf7g

I compared prices on a few things (30 AM extension cord, huge patio rug, freshwater hose) at Big Discount RV and in a catalog I just picked up from Grandview - where there was a difference, Grandview was cheaper. Same part numbers and everything...seems like GO-RVing must build a base "catalog" for dealers to start from.

rjf7g

BTW, Campingworld with the club discount was cheaper on these three items and they are running a shipping special right now apparently...a little unclear about extra charges for shipping the rug, though.

ARCHER

I only priced or was looking at A/C units and Hot Water tanks so not sure about the other stuff, but those two items seemed to be cheaper at the Big Discount Locations. Of course, I'll be checking a lot closer after I get back to Indiana this spring before I go guy either of those things.