Big Horn by Heartland

hrach

Just ran into a dealer selling Heartland made 5th wheels. The two models they carry are the Big Horn and the Big Country. Anybody familiar with this product line? :question:

Aekisu

RE: Big Horn by Heartland

I'm somewhat familiar with the Big Horn. I purchased a 3055RL in January.

walleye1

RE: Big Horn by Heartland

Beware!! if the quality is anything like our Sundance by Heartland RUN!! as fas as you can the other way!! ours is less than a year old and has been in the shop more than on the road, just returned from a trip today in the rain and the carpet under the slide out is soaked!! this happened when we first got it and found the seal was not touching the slideout while pulled in, dealer put a new seal in and this is the first rain storm we have had it out in since...looks like its going back!! this is not the only thing, there has been alot more! for one when the fresh water tank fell down and was riding on the axle!! thats only a start...beware because heartland told us they both come off the same line!!

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: Big Horn by Heartland

Hey Walleye, at least you have a holding tank! A few months ago Heartland sent 3 to a Canadian dealer without ANY holding tanks. They just left them out. I would guess the quality control manager got into a little hot water.