Bigfoot Hunting

RvRover

I recently read that some guys in Georgia had found a dead bigfoot. Now I don't know about you guys but i would just love to get some shots of the live ones they were talking about. I think I could make a ton of money off the stock photos of those critters. Guess I'll be off to Georgia soon.

SnowbirdInFlight

RE: Bigfoot Hunting

We will be headed that way in about six weeks, maybe we'll take a few pics and post them, lol. Seriously, wonder if it's just a hoax or they finally have proof.

SnowbirdInFlight

Re: Bigfoot Hunting

Would you like some cheese with that whine? LOL. ;)
dating.gif

Seriously though maybe just ignoring
ignore.gif
the signature would be better than pointing it out to everyone every time he posts.

Most will just ignore it.
ignore.gif

Why not just let the Administrator of the site take care of him if he is trying to advertise free.
personjudge.gif

RvRover

The mainstream media has not posted the new info yet, but another site I check links the bigfoot hunter they called in with a previous scam. Early DNA tests that have come back say its a mixture of unknown, human, and opposum DNA. Looks like we have another fraudster on our hands. That is to bad. I was hoping for a genuine first contact here.

RvRover

C Nash - 8/15/2008 5:45 PM

Just another way to get a free ad. :angry: 19 and counting. Is he a sponser yet :question:

You know what dude. Your really unfriendly. Why don't you just lay off me. I'm getting a little angry at all the accusations your slinging around. Or oh I get it, your the local bully. Never mind, I hope the Prozac works soon.

C Nash

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You mark yourself by calling me dude. Cut the signature and find out how friendly we are :) Sure worries me with you getting angry. Notice I have my real name and location on here. We don't even know what Prozac is here in Alabama. Daddy used the board to teach us :laugh: Ya'll come on down ya hear :)

H2H1

very good Nash, however you left out something that he might need to know, you have friend in all the right places. Me for one.

C Nash

Thanks Hollis. Made me kind of proud never been called a bully before :laugh: Never did have much respect for anyone that call others dude. Bet he dont even know what sponser means. :laugh:

H2H1

RV ROVER just remove your signature at least that what you call it, add your name and lets al get alone. we just hate people who advertise on this forum for free and not supporting it by buying time and space for your www site

thanks

H2H1

Well Butch maybe just maybe he will if we all keep driving it to him :laugh: :approve:

DL Rupper

He seems a little dense about it all. Calling somebody a Bully sounds a little effeminate to me. :laugh:

SnowbirdInFlight

RvRover - 8/16/2008 4:03 PM
C Nash - 8/15/2008 5:45 PM Just another way to get a free ad. :angry: 19 and counting. Is he a sponser yet :question:
You know what dude. Your really unfriendly. Why don't you just lay off me. I'm getting a little angry at all the accusations your slinging around. Or oh I get it, your the local bully. Never mind, I hope the Prozac works soon.

He's not just a bully he is what the officials call part of a mob action, lol. If you aren't wearing their 'colors' you get 'beat up on'.

C Nash

No, just believe in being honest, paying my own way, helping others, giving freely my advice from experience, doing unto others as i would have them do to me, If I was posting free ads I would expect to get blasted but would honor the advice and remove the free ad., appriciating forums that are free and doing as the moderators expect, listing to others when they say "I wish you wouldn't post such large pictures", welcoming those new posters that honor the system. Seems as though there are a few here that always disagree with what others say and the advice given. As of now there are two posters that will be on my IGNORE list.

utmtman

I emailed him about it and emailed me back that we have an attitude and he will put anything he wants as a signature, if we dont like it tuff or sumthing to that affect. I think if he luvs them so much he should go to work for them or at least ask for pay for all the advertising he is doing for them. He is now on my ignor list as well.

DL Rupper

Guess I need to put Snowbird back on the ignore list. :( Out of sight out of mind. :bleh:

C Nash

That ignore button is great :) Just two on my list and nither one belongs to the mob that always has fun while I think supplying great information :) Heres to the MOB :laugh: Signed the BULLY :evil: maybe I had better change my name and not let anyone know where I live :laugh:

G

well i got to say this ,, the rv guy is only posting to get his google hit up to the top ,, the mre one pst on a forum ,, the more the points go up ,, well as of all of u ,, IGNORE ,,, :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve:
But i will stick my neck out here ,, why don't he ever reply to an rv tech issue ,, like the one hollis is having ,, or explain to us how he installed his propane tank ,, and then plumbed it to all the lp fixtures ,, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :angry: :angry: :angry: