birthday

H2H1

well my DW just hada birthday yesterday, now she is a perfect 10. now this not hard to fiqure out. she was 64 yesterday, that means 6+4=10 so now for aleast a year she is my perfect 10. I broke down and took her at for dinner to the OLIVE GARDEN. SO for now I can still get just about what I want. hehee. anyway all have a blessed weekend and for those on the road be carefull get plendy of rest before traveling long distance.

karyljm

Re: birthday

Happy 64th birthday Maria, from Castle Rock, Colorado. Olive Garden, great restaurant. I have their alfredo sauce recipe I will have to share sometime. :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

Maria, ifn ya'll get down mah way, you kin drop dat Hollis off on a side road. Seein' as how you are so much younger than him now! :clown:

H2H1

now TC there you go again making her head swell. oh BTY she older than me :laugh: and I might just a black eye for telling everyone :black eye: make no different I love her so much so and not planning on trading her in any time soon :) :laugh: :laugh: :approve:

G

now that's the spirit Hollis ,, it's cheaper to keep her :laugh:
Hey i wouldn't trade mine either ,, unless someone wanted to trade for a brand new 45ft DP MH :approve: ,, hey i'm just kidding i too have been narried to long to go looking agian ,, keep what i got :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :approve: :evil: