Black tank mount


New Member
I RV in a 1991 Four Winds and need to replace black tank (2" corner chunk out of corne). My question is while replacing the new tank, aside from banding around it, what mounting hardware is used? Former machinist and fabricator. Angle iron surrounding tank, then bolt tank? OEM tanks are impossible to find for a 91. Thanks