Black Water Holding Tank

Triple E

Well I am getting ready to take a trip and while cleaning the black water holding tank I noticed a small drip, drip, dripcoming from the bottom center of the tank. Just a small hole so just a little drip but still a drip. :( :(

What is recommended for plugging a hole like this? :question: The tank is plastic per my owner manual. Thanks for any help. :)

H2H1

Re: Black Water Holding Tank

Hi Steven, sorry to hear you are having a leak problem. And I no solution on how to fix it. But I bet Rod or Ken has a quick fit for you.

LEN

I just fixed the washer fluid tank on the DP and I would say same material or close. I use JB-Weld and it did a good job. Just drain the tank to insure dry and ruff up the tank area with a wood file, just ruff doesn't have to be deep and smear it on. you will know if it works over night. But as I did I would test at a seem area to see if there would could might be a reaction.

LEN

G

I agree with Len on the JB-weld ,, but i know steve u know ppl and and they have a tank repair kit ,, kinda like a patch on a tire ,, but it does work ,, i have used a similar product ,, but it was for gas tanks ,, either way both will work :approve: :approve:

H2H1

hey Steven chew a piece of bubble gum and just stick the bubble gum on it. You know once that harden it is like steel. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: