Blue Ridge Parkway

Friz

Would like to drive the parkway north from around Asheville, NC, first week of June, mid-week. Would like to make it to Roanoke the first day approximately 260 miles. I understand the speed lit is 45 mph and less so at least 5.7 hours. This time not interested in stopping at every "lookout" just a leisurely drive pulling our 28' 5th wheel enjoying the spectacular scenery. A little help please. All comments welcome.

Thanks, Friz

Friz

oh dear, quiet forum. don't mean to wake anyone but you are supposed to drive/travel with your rv. sush, rvers are sleeping.

nickjolly29

I drove to the blue ridge parkway once, there was heavy snowfall at night. I was stuck there for 10 hours. Now I prefer traveling on flights near to that place from Vancouver. I book cheap domestic flights from frontier airlines reservations as this is a safe decision for me and my family.

Friz

Thanks for the reply Nick I got an email notification of your reply. Nice idea but for our summer trip driving the Blue Ridge Parkway was the destination. Anyhow this site is fairly inactive (dead). I had forgotten about it and have never visited again since last May. I have found IRV2.com to be the most active RV forum.