Boondocking Safely

Triple E

Re: Boondocking Safely

Angie, very good article, except they left one thing out. Keep the Shot Gun loaded. ;) :eek:

:8ball:

JimE

RE: Boondocking Safely

I find the goose load to be an all purpose shot for any large birds that need dropping.

akjimny

Nothing like the sound of that slide racking back. First one out is generally a deer slug, followed by #1 buck.

G

one way to avoid this ,, IMO ,, is Rvresorts ,, yes pricy ,, but have security at the front gate ,, but what does it matter ,, watching u'r back ,, or enjoying u'r stay ,, it is only money u can't take with u anyway ,, and beside that ,, u have full hook ups ,, and free cable ,, and in some free wifi ,, some u pay for wifi ,, but what the heck ,, if want to live the rv life ,, IMO there is more than Boondocking :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool:

C Nash

Well now Rod you know some of us have to watch our dollars so we can put gas in the rvs :laugh: . Have done a lot of boondocking when just traveling from A to B. Hate to pay 40 to 60 bucks for a couple hours of sleep and not even hook up. Now if some of these resorts would offer a discount for a very short stay I might be interested. When boondocking just use common sense where you park. One reason I like the MH. Stop and dont even have to unlock the doors. If someone knows on the doors in the night and tells you you are on fire. Breech the 12 guage and dive out the door. :laugh: AJMO