Branson, Mo

TravelRVing

Anyone been to Branson and stayed at Branson View RV park? Going there next month. Just wondering if anyone has any heads up about things to do there.

Re: Branson, Mo

Was there 2 times but went with the car.Many shows are there and you are going at a good time.Last time I was there was around thanksgiving and a lot of the shows had closed up.Really think you will have a great time.

lovervliving

We're in Branson right now. Been workamping here since March 15th, and loving it! There are a few "have to do" shows!

SIX and/or Cat's Pajama's is a definite. These aren't "country and western" shows, but they guys are fabulous!!!!! We haven't met anyone who didn't like their shows.

The Legend of Kung Fu is a "sleeper". My husband literally dragged me to this show. I'm so glad he did! It's a true theatrical production...story line and all! We've been 3 times and have referred many, many people to it.

Micky Gilley is in town.

Dinner at Andy Williams' Moon River Grill is always a nice treat.

Heard most of the good shows moved to Myrtle beach,hope so as will be going there from the 1st to the 7th of sept.Been to Branson 2 times and really enjoyed myself.Had a friend went last week and said most of the good shows are gone.