bro dave& ms jackie

H2H1

Has anyone heard anything from this family? I hope all is well with BroDave. You know Ms.Jackie always put a post in on the forum and keeps up updated on Bro Dave. If anyone has any info let us know

G

Re: bro dave& ms jackie

yea me too ,, i hope that everything os ok with them ,,, but i'm gonna send Brodave a pm and see ... :approve:

G

John was on a couple of days ago ,, he posted in he bio deisel thingy ,, but have not heard from Archer .. sorry ;)

hertig

I'm here. My dad is visiting (staying in the motorhome) and I don't get on every day. Plus, I know a bit about several subjects; just not the ones discussed recently :)

H2H1

het Rod di you ever get a reply on your PM to BroDave or Ms. Jackie. I tried to e-mail them at the e-mail listed on their profile but it didn't work :( anyway I hope all is well, but concern now since we havn't heard anything.

H2H1

I guess they don't think that the people in the forum worry about them when they are vital part of the forum. and we don't hear from them.

C Nash

I did hear from Archer yesterday via e-mail. He will not be going to Denver and said he was holding his own. Super people Linda and Mike

G

well i have not got anythingy back from brodave or msjackie ... make u wonder