bro dave& ms jackie

H2H1

Has anyone heard anything from this family? I hope all is well with BroDave. You know Ms.Jackie always put a post in on the forum and keeps up updated on Bro Dave. If anyone has any info let us know

TexasClodhopper

Re: bro dave& ms jackie

I've been watching, Hollis. They haven't logged in here since the 2nd of March. I'm concerned ...

G

yea me too ,, i hope that everything os ok with them ,,, but i'm gonna send Brodave a pm and see ... :approve:

G

John was on a couple of days ago ,, he posted in he bio deisel thingy ,, but have not heard from Archer .. sorry ;)

hertig

I'm here. My dad is visiting (staying in the motorhome) and I don't get on every day. Plus, I know a bit about several subjects; just not the ones discussed recently :)

H2H1

het Rod di you ever get a reply on your PM to BroDave or Ms. Jackie. I tried to e-mail them at the e-mail listed on their profile but it didn't work :( anyway I hope all is well, but concern now since we havn't heard anything.

H2H1

I guess they don't think that the people in the forum worry about them when they are vital part of the forum. and we don't hear from them.

elkhartjim

Hey Hollis, Of course I don't know these people but now I'm worried. Like Forest Gump says, "What's one more thang".

C Nash

I did hear from Archer yesterday via e-mail. He will not be going to Denver and said he was holding his own. Super people Linda and Mike

H2H1

that good news Nash, like DL glad to hear he is doing ok and holding his own.

G

well i have not got anythingy back from brodave or msjackie ... make u wonder

Grandview Trailer Sa

Got an e-mail today from Archer, and they are still in FL, going back to IN in April. He did not elaborate, but sounded good.