bro dave& ms jackie

DARLING

Re: bro dave& ms jackie

As I am new, Who is Bro Dave & Ms Jackie? Momma said that you can never have enough people praying for ya.
Darlin :cool:

G

well to get u updated ,, my sent pm is still in the sent slought ,, so that means that msjackie or brodave has not been on in a while ,, i don't know how to get a hold of TOY ,, he maybe able to give us some insights..
Bty Darling Brodave and msjackie are some of this sights best couples ,, Brodave has had several strokes in the past few months ,, it put him out of rving ,, and i'm afraid that (by the silence of the 2 ) we may not like the news ,, but again it could all be good also ,,, but since they live where i go vacationing every year Myrtle Beach ,, i was hopping to catch up with them this May ,,, but agian i'm thinking positive ,, as all others on here are ,,, if u go back on the Class A forums ,, Darling ,, u can see how much we picked on dave and he also returned the favors ,, too all of us ,, but agian pray that all is good :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :)

G

GUess what i seen that brodave was on here tonight around 10pm or so ,, but still haven't heard anything back on my pm ,, but at least he logged on ,, man that makes me feel better :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: ;)

H2H1

that good news Rod, I have been watching the forum but I guess I missed his post. I am glad he seem to be doing ok

Grandview Trailer Sa

Bro Davids daughter in law PM'ed me today and said that David has ALS and is not doing well. I thanked her for the update and told her that all our prayers were with them and family.

G

That is not what we wanted to here GTS ,, but thanks for the update ,, we all are praying for him :approve: ;) :(

H2H1

GTS I agree with Rod ,that what we wanted to here, but now we know something, our prays is with him :disapprove: :(

brodavid

To bring everyone up to date, I have been charged with a small moving violation called ALS,
I am now confined to a wheelchair and need help with walking, My wife of 22 years is planning on
to redo our vows on the 50th, I was told it all depends on MY outlook and whether it will be slow or the fast one.
as to long I have to go RVing. I look to God for my strenght and just ask him to do his will.
I will be on as long as I am able to type and when I can not I will be praying for all my old friends and for
the ones I have not met yet.
GOD GO WITH YOU,

LOVE TO ALL

elkhartjim

Bro David, you can't receive strength from anybody better. He has helped me through some tuff time as He will help you. Your in my prayers.
In Christ, Jim

DL Rupper

Keep your positive mind set. We will we pray for you and look forward to your posts. DL

TexasClodhopper

Put some slicks on the wheelchair, David! Soopitup and you can go anywhere an RV will go!

There ya have it. I just named yore WC "Soopitup".

H2H1

Howdy Bro Dave and Ms Jackie, we sure have been worried about ya'll. I am sorry to hear about your set back and I pray that the Good Lord will put his healing hands down on you and heal all your ailments. I hope you do as TEX as stated soopup the 4x4 WC and start your recover. I am hoping to meet and see all at Ken open house next month, so get better ASAP :laugh:

G

now i know brodave will overcome this ,, he's strong ,, and with all our rvusa support ,, who couldn't get better ,, bty dave keep on typing to us ,, it's therapy ,, and do as tex ,, said soop up the 4x4 WC ,, u never know u may find it better than u'r rv ,, for gas milage that is ,, hey u know i'm just kidding around with u ,, but keep the hope high and u know that u are in all our prayers ,, day in and day out ,,, but keep it up ,, cause msjakie needs u ,,,
;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool:

brodavid

We took dave out today in the Jeep and as I was starting to get in to drive I found him in the drivers seat.He drove for a short time just around the area and then had to come back in and take a 3 hour nap.
His spirits are doing great and he makes us wonder if his is as bad as the docs say, then I have to work with his body and can tell that his body is going down.

Thank you for your prayers and love,
msjackie

ps 730, it was 74 and sunny in Myrtle Beach today, dave said to rub it in

H2H1

thanks Ms Jackie for the update, we are truly sorry to hear about BroDave. I will continue to keep him and you in my prayers. I hope that he gets better so you two can get out and do some rv'ing. I know that will boost him up. so with God speed get better soon.

though we have not met I feel we are god friends and would like to see ya'll at GTS open house.

G

ok i see how u are ,, rub in u'r warm weather ,, but be advised ,, i have less than 60 days , to be in u'r neck of the woods ,, so tell dave i need the MH washed and waxed ,,, he can do it at the CG :eek: ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
U know i'm just doing this to get him riled up ;) :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :bleh: :clown:
Our prayers are with u 2 :approve:

brodavid

730, He said bring it on, he can take it, also it got 78 today, just a little more rubbing,
to all our friends, thanks for the love and prayers,
ms jackie

G

ok now i'm :( our high was 60 today ,, but gonna get in the lower 50's tomorrow ,, they took the snow out of the forcast for monday (yea) ,, but i'm still counting the days to be in u'r neck of the woods ,, and bty Dave is on ,, i'll have the wash brush and the wax waiting ,, byt this year we will be @ Pirate Land ,,, Ocean lakes was booked ,,, so see ya on the beach :cool: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :approve: :evil: :evil: