bro dave& ms jackie

brodavid

Re: bro dave& ms jackie

By the way 730, is that handwaxed or spray on? If it is hand waxed then I will help with the lower 3 feet. any thing taller then I am slightly vertically challenged.
GOD BLESS ALL,

H2H1

Bro Dave we will have to put some extenders on the 4x4 that will raise you up. :laugh: :laugh: . keep up your spiritual belief and get better real soon.

HEY Rod was that your camp site/ ground that was in the highway maz I got last week? if so I just might have to try it out later on in the year.

G

Hollis u mean the one that i'm going to in May ???? If so it is Pirate Land ,, it's only about 1/4 mile form ocean lakes ,, and that's in Mytle Beach ,, not North Myrtle ,, their is a big diffence ,, just ask Bor dave ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But i did have a perment lot in ocean lakes ,, but due to only using it 1 time a year ,, and costing $12,000 a year ,, i did not renew it this year ,,, gotta save money somewhere ,, u know ;) ;) ;)

H2H1

how I know things are getting so high, I asked the DW how much it would cost for her to nice to me, she I could never pay that amount :) :laugh: :laugh: :evil: JK having some fun and it's cheap :clown:

G

WOW ,,,, mine pays me not to talk to her JK :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :dead:

brodavid

I am not hard to find, just look for the 4x4 tracks,JK
leave a message and will send a address,
I leave on a dead end road and dirt, so 730 can not come down it and make me wash his rv, JK about the rv

G

now wait a second Dave ,, u'r not backing up on our deal for the washing and waxing ,, just because u live on a dirt road ,, are u ,,, if so meet me at the end of u'r road ,, next to the paveed highway ,, and i'll set up the wash and wax there ,, that way i'll be clean after i come visit with u folks ,,, now u know i'm JK with ya ,, but if it keeps u going ,, then u'r in for a spell of it :eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :clown: :evil: :evil: