Bro David update

G

Well i feel that i should let u all know about one of our own rver's ,, it's bad ,, but not that bad ,, and i hope msjackie can forgive me for posting it ,, but i feel all poster's that type to bro dave and msjackie might want to hear this .
Anyway ,, i got an email from msjackie today ,, her and dave were gonna meet us @ MB and go out to dinner (not out of plans yet) ,, but dave has been in the hospital again ,, he lost his vision ,, completely ,, and for no reason that the docs can find ,, but they still running test ,, so i thought i would just let u all know about it ,, and agian sorry msjackie ,, u can shoot me later ,,, if u didn't want this out ,, but i thought it might just be the best thing ,, to let all u'r forum friends know ,, and support u ....
Rod

H2H1

Re: Bro David update

thanks Rod for the up date. My prayers are with him and Ms Jackie. I hope they can find out what happen and developed a miracle drug for him and all the rest who are blind.

G

has nayone heard form msjackie or any of the family ,, on dave's conditon???
I am going to send an email to msjackie and let her know that if Dave is still the Hospital when i am in MB ,, that i would be more than happy to come by and visit them ,, but let us know if anyone has heard anything ,, i have not ... :)

H2H1

Rod if you do get a chance to go by and visit with Bro Dave, please passed along that our thought and prays are with him and Ms. Jackie.

G

well as of today ,, i have not got any reponse back ,, but u know that if i go see him ,, i'll let him know that all his rv forum people are pulling for him and they are praying also ,, thank's guy's ,, u make this place the best ,, AND I MEAN that ,, u think of someone u have not met ,, except to chat to them on here ,, now that's the rving spirit ,, if i can say so :cool: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

ARCHER

A silent prayer from the heart for Bro Dave and MsJackie.
They know we are all concerned and they know our hearts have a special place for our RV friends.
They will let us know what is happening when the time is right.

elkhartjim

I'm relative knew on this board but I can see the love for bro Dave and ms Jackie. I have been keeping up with bro Dave over the last few weeks and what I want to know is what do we need to pray for. God is very specific and will always answer our prayers. My prayer tonight is, "complete and total healing of my friend bro Dave, give him comfort and give those close to him comfort...in Christ name, amen

G

u have hit the nail on the head ,, JIm ,, bro dave has been thru alot and now for some,, unseen reason he has lost his sight ,, but i am and will go see him when i'm in MB ,, i just hope i get an email response from them before i go ,, i have never met dave or msjackie ,, but anyone that picks on mee like they do ,, and lives near the beach ,, deserves a trip to go see them ,, heck i went and seen GTS ( no harm ment Ken) ,, i would love for all of us on here to get together sometime ,, hmmmmmmmm a forum meeting ,, now that sounds good to me , just gotta pick out the place and time for everyone ,, and yes if i go see dave ,, i'll let him and MJ ,, know that we are all thinking and praying for them .. :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G

well just to update u all ,, i still have not got anything back from the bro dave family ,, and to me it's got me worried ,, but the good lord is with him and msjackie ,, and who could have any better ,,, i hate to see a rver ,, that loved to rv and pick on all of us on here ,, shot down in the middle of the life he loves ,, but i guess the HIGHER above has control over that ,, and we are just watching the hour glass ,, If anyone hears anything from them ,, please post it ,, i know u all will ,,, :approve:
Thanks
Rod

G

well i can't access my email for some reason ,, but i have not heard anything form msjackie ,, has anyone else???? thanks
Rod :)

H2H1

hey rod we are hoping that you could make a visit and bring back some positive news iF he isn't to far from you. :)

G

i wish i could hollis ,, but i have no idea where they live or what hospital Dave is in ,, but if i find out before i leave ,, u better believe i'll go see the both of them ,,, thanks
:approve:

brodavid

UPDATE,
Thanks for the prayers and thoughts, dave is getting worse and they (the doctors) do not know what to do with him. So he is taking it to the highest doctor he knows, keep him in prayer and will keep updates coming as much as possible and I am not Mad at 730, how can you be upset at someone who likes the beach.

love and prayers,
msjackie

utmtman

Im sorry to hear that msjackie. He will be kept in our prayers. And yea somebody needs to like 730. Nobody else does. LOL just jokin there Rod.