Bro David

msjackie

At around 8 pm Friday night Bro David had a heart attack at home.
He is resting and plans on overcoming this also,
Just remember him in your prayers and thoughts,

love to all and God Bless our many friends,

Ms Jackie and Sarah

C Nash

Re: Bro David

Very sad news to hear Ms Jackie. Keep us posted and BroDavid will go in our prayers now. Be sure and tell him we are with him and hang in there.

msjackie

thanks to all and love to all,

he said he will overcome this and get going again,

prayers is what he needs

To those that I did not send a personal message to, forgive me in my rush to let you all know what is going on,

love to all,

msj

G

Man now i really feel bad ,, i was messing around with the websight ,, and didn't see msj on skype ,, till she logged off ,, man this is bad ,, but i hope he'll be ok ,, my prayers are with u Dave Family

Kirk

I felt quite privilaged to receive a PM about this. That David is in our prayers is now a fact and has been acted upon. He will continue to be so.

Get well quickly and come back to the forums to us!

Shadow

Our thoughts and prayers to Bro David and is family. We know he will be back on the forum soon.

DL Rupper

We are praying for Bro David to recover and we hope he will back on the forum soonest.

THISTOYISHERS

He told me today that he will be at the meet n greet if it is God's will,
he is resting at home now and seems to be in great spirits,

G

BTW T.O Young ,, is Daves Son ,, but as ken said ,, he was on skype ,, and he is looking foward to getting out soon ,, but they still have the rest of the test to go over tomm ,, but as him ,, i am thinking positve :approve: :approve: :approve:

brodavid

HEY EVERYBODY, I AM NOT DEAD, :laugh: :)

just to let you know I am going to get thru this time also,

Watch out 730, I need someone to pick on,

C Nash

Good to see you back on here BrDavid. Prayer line is always open. They work and are never busy or get a computer telling you to punch a button. :approve:

cwishert

Bro Dave is that a self portrait???? :clown: I am just kidding. I love that picture. Looks sort of like my hubby. Except maybe the orangutan has a little more hair. :laugh: :clown: So glad you are better. Hope your recovery is swift!