Brrrr

JimE

Going to be 5 below in North Texas in morning with the wind chill. Going to spend the day at the RV show in Fort Worth to keep warm on Saturday. Let me know if anyone else is going.

H2H1

Re: Brrrr

Well today was a decent day high 43, tonight 20. Now we are looking at 15 on Monday an 13 on Tuesday so we will prepare our selves.But the latter part of next week we will be in a heat wave, only 30 at night :laugh:

CharlieS

High today was in the 60's. Tomorrow it is supposed to reach 70. I went fishing today and them came home and set out on the patio with a gin and tonic.

What's all the fuss??

Grandview Trailer Sa

Snowing again, but not gonna be much this time....so they say. Our highs for the next week won't get over 40, but maybe then the snow that fell on Dec. 18th will finish melting!!

Shadow

Weatherman says saturday morning will be 19 degrees and sunday will be 18 degrees. Headed down to the trailer in the morning to turn the furnance on. See if I really have the artic package!! :eek: :)

C Nash

18 here this morning. Hope you found the rv in good shape Shadow. Sorry longhorns but losing Colt really killed your chances. Sure would have made a better game with him. The freshman QB did good considering.

Kirk

It was 21 here in Livingston, TX this morning. We just reached our high for the dat at 30! They have backed off come on the low predicted for tonight with 20 now expected, rather than the 18 that was predicted in the morning forecast.

try2findus

CharlieS, send some of that warmth our way!

Here in the normally warm Louisiana, in Baton Rouge we had a low last night of 25 with a wind chill of about 15.

Today's high hit a balmy 34 degrees but tonight they are telling us to prepare for lows between 17 and 18 with a wind chill of around 10!!!

Anyone can see at this point I am having a problem understanding that global warming, I am thinking more global cooling... :question:

CharlieS

Jeanie/Randy

I was pulling your leg a little. Truth is - it was in the 60's yesterday and near 70 today - a very short break from the previous week where it was COOOOLD. Tommorow back in the low 40's for a week or so.

The only way I keep my sanity is by telling myself it is still better than back home!! But cold is cold - once it is too cold to be comfortable, it really doesn't matter what the temperature is.

If it doesn't warm up soon, I'm going to run away from home.

G

we hit a high today of 12 ,, with snow on the ground ,, spose to be about mid to upper o to 5 tonight ,, then only around 30 tomm ,, but have a heat wave on monday 40 for the high :O :laugh:
IS it summer yet ??? the heck with spring ,, i need to be thawed out ,, MAN :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove:

Shadow

Chelse, the trailer was fine. I drained the hot water heater. Drained and blew all the lines. And put some anti freeze down the drains. Just got home. Cold and hungry!! :eek: Temp never got over 32 while I was there. It's 28 now and droping. Weatherman here is still calling for 18 or 19 tonight. May have to go visit Kirk. :laugh:

Guess the Longhorns would have had a chance if I wouldn't have been cheering for them with my Aggie shirt on!! :eek: :laugh:

G

i think we all need to go visit big bilko ,, ck out his post on "spring" in this same area ,, my kinda weather ,, and btw ,, u all noticed ,, the days are getting a little longer :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :laugh:
I just went outside ,,, and temp in the garage was -2 ,, and outside stat said -5 ,, i have my house thermo set at 82 ,, and i can only get it to 78 now ,, WHEN IS THE END :question: :question: :question:

C Nash

Yep, gaining a little more daylight each day now. Rod that's a good idea let's have a M&G at BB

G

only if it is this time of yr ,, at his place nash ,, i would rather run the a/c units on th mh ,, than the heat strips :eek: :approve: :approve:
And since i only fix stuff in mine when really needed , (u know ,, being a Mech) my furnace is out and needs to be repaired ,, but since i don't camp when it is below 70 ,, don't need it ,, but if i do need heat ,, i got heat strips in the a/c units ,, and i found out at the M&G ,, i can get this MH , up to about 80 ,, with both units running on the heat strips :O :)

Shadow

Well the weatherman said it's 18 this morning. Just going to take his word for it!! Brrrr

JimE

RE: Brrrr

Gotchya beat, 4 degrees here this morning with a wind chill below zero. Coldest I can remember but it was kind of nice walking outside and seeing that deep blue sky that comes with these chilling temps. Supposed to get above freezing this afteroon by a couple so I assume Jerry Jones will have the roof closed on the stadium today. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!