C Nash Numero Uno

TexasClodhopper

I guess I was out of pocket for a week and I missed the big anniversary!

C Nash crossed the 2000 post marker! 2000!

How in the heck do you do that, Chelse? Did you invent this forum? ;)

PS. As I am writing this post, a Random Quote placed by Chelse shows up at the top of the screen:

Random quote: wise is the man / woman when having nothing to say, says nothing.
- (Added by: C Nash)

Shadow

RE: C Nash Numero Uno

Couldn't agree more Tex. His wit and humor, and sound advice makes him #1. And owning a Ford helps. :eek: :laugh: Take care Chelse and looking forward to 2000 more.

DL Rupper

Re: C Nash Numero Uno

Happy 2000 posts Chelse!!!!!! :) I always check out your advice. Good stuff. Too bad about the Ford. Just kidding. I've actually owned a Ford or 6. :laugh:

G

Damn i didn't know Nash was 2000 ,, he sure don't look it ,, opps sorry ,, congrates on the 2000th post Nash ,, i know u know alot about rving ,,, and as Tex said i think he started this place ,, but he won't tell ....
Ok where is the balloon and party popper Emoticons :question: :question: :question: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

C Nash

Thanks, Hadn't even noticed it myself. Tex just shows that not very wise here because when I have nothing to say I just hit the keys :laugh: . By the way have you baned me from making post :eek: this is the 4th time I have tried to answer :laugh: Yep have been here a long time. When we first joined there was a chat room and Cindy the moderator and I were the only ones there. Think she finally got tired of me talking to myself and joined in :laugh: Shadow, the Ford might make me a Ford man again and remember it's not sound advice just an opinion :laugh: DL, the frist car I owned was a 49 Ford and it was great but after 20 years working on or around Chevys guess I got brainwashed. 730 might not look it but I sure fell it sometimes and 40 years of rving gave me time to make a lot of rving mistakes so trying to help others avoid some that I made :laugh:

G

have u or anyone heard from DL ,, he posted in a post that i cannot find about having a emergency family matter ,, i can't find it ,, but me and u and Kirk were gonna help this guy out on a prob ,, cause Dl was not in the right mind to think about rving at the time ,,, was just wondering ,, i know ,, he posted replied to post a bit back about his daughter having a baby ,, but it was not due till around Jan,,, i hope everything is ok ,, if i find the post it was in i'll quote it :)

G

ok found it ,, it is posted on page 2 of relaible works sight post...
If i could rember how to quote i would do that ,, but ck it out ,,, please... :)

C Nash

Yes I saw the post 730 and have been waiting for a follow up. Sure hope all is well with DLs family.