CABIN FEVER

H2H1

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, I just sitting around here at work and at home getting cabin fever, I sure miss getting out in the MH and traveling down the roads. I miss the site and sound of nature. But most of all I miss talking to other rv'er in the camp ground getting to know as many as I can and talking about our experiences in camping, family and friends and where we are heading next. I know it just Nov and spring is just around the cornerbefore we head out again but the fever is setting in. I know I have ramble along here , but is anyone getting cabin fever?

Wind River

Re: CABIN FEVER

You are lucky spring is "just around the corner". We are sitting here waiting for the snow storm that is on the way. Spring won't be until March or April.

C Nash

Hollis, we just left the city life and let the daughter live in the subdivision home and moved to the country to our old home place with 45 acres in a mobile home so everday living is just kind of like camping. Still want to see the yellow lines going under the MH and looking to some winter camping. If 730 will promise snow up north we will head that way :laugh: Maybe we will head to Wind Rivers country. :bleh:

C Nash

Where will you be heading DL? Be sure to let me know if you will be near Alabama so I can get the gas woops diesel mask out. :laugh: :laugh: ;)

G

Hey Nash ,, u can have all the snow u want ,, anywhere but near me ,, snow means REALLY COLD ,, and i hate the cold ,, but IMO ,, if it's gonna be cold then let it snow ,, and then let's get onto spring,,, strike that ,, let's just go straight to summer,, u know 98 degrees and humid as hell ,,, and a cool ocean to be sitting besides ,,,, damn i ruined my winter dreams ,, by posting them on here ,,, oh well SUMMER is just around the corner ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

brodavid

hey guys, I have had cabin fever since Aug 25th , I drove a little today and went ten miles, hopefully this Friday I will try again.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

love and prayers,

brodavid with the lovely msjackie

H2H1

hi brodavid it good to see you are still looking at the RV and taking for a spin that is great news. I hope you will continue to improve and be back on the road real soon. I know that cabin fever must real bad for you and I hope I didn't create any bad moods for you , if so I sincerely apologize for it I never mean to hurt anyone feeling.

Hollis

Kirk

This thread sure makes me happy to be a fulltimer! Since we retired, we have only taken one RV trip but so far it has lasted for eight years. As I sit here on the high desert, I read about coming snow storms and it sure puts into prospective the thought that it might get to freezing Friday night for the first time.

brodavid

Happy Thanksgiving Mr Kirk, thank you for all the info and advice that you have given us, I wish that we were out there also, getting cooler each day here,

ms jackie

R W

Hi,

My name’s Bob, and I live in Scotland.
My wife and I would like to visit the US next year and rent a RV for a month, to tour the west coast from San Francisco to Santa Barbara and inland to Las Vegas and Grand Canyon area.
We have travelled the world in a 40ft yacht, and are now looking to explore the US in a RV, we plan to do this over a few years, taking a month or two each year.
I wondered if you were able to direct me to a club where I could post questions and put together a plan. There are lots of things we need to know, such as when is the best time of year to come, what size of vehicle etc. etc.

Bob Rice