Camping Grill

We will have our trailer seasonal and want to buy a gas grill. Do most people just use the same type of grill they would use at home sort of like a weber or something?

H2H1

Re: Camping Grill

Hello Doug and Beth, good question, I have a small coleman propane grill that I got from Camping World that we carry with us when we are on the road. It works well and the fuel is easy to get. :laugh: :bleh:

DL Rupper

I use a small portable Olympian gas grill I purchased at Camping World. I'm on my second one in 13 years. Works great.
If you are going to be in one spot all the time I would just get a full sized gas grill and leave it with the seasonal.

utmtman

Dont use a gas grill, I carry one of them small coal grills and a bucket of charcoal and lighter fluid. Works just fine for me.

H2H1

hey Lee I got one of those to, but it depends on what we want to cook/grill and how fast we would like to eat :laugh: :laugh: I prefer the wood /charcoal grill to best , but like I said it depend on how fast you want to eat. Now at the stick& brick I have a 6 burner propane plus a wood smoker for the smoke ham and turkey. sorry for such a long reply tbut that what I love to do is cook and eat :bleh: :bleh: :laugh:

krautdog

Last year was our first year as seasonal campers and we bought a small $99.00 propane grill figuring it would be good enough for the camper-turns out, we should have gotten one a lot bigger since we pretty much cook everything on it. This year we are buying a big grill with a side burner, probably going to spend around $250.00, for the camper and I'm bringing the small grill home. We just cover it leave it outside the camper when we are not there.

Cheers!