camping with kids

kidscampingclub

I dont mean to be a bug but my grandkids started something called the kids camping club. It is in south Texas if your kids or grand children are interested. They want more kids to get together and camp. go to www.kidscampingclub.com and see what they are doing.

PS they oldest is 8. My son is monitoring everything they do though.

bye.

Texas_Camper

Re: camping with kids

You posted this same message in 8 different places. If for no other reason, I will not visit that site nor encourage anyone else to do so.
Once would have sufficied...Twice makes the site suspect...But 8 times???? Get real...
You are probably a very nice person who at present, in my opinion anyway, seems to be acting like a jerk.....

Grandview Trailer Sa

IF YOU DID NOT MEAN "TO BE A BUG" WHY DID YOU POST SO MANY TIMES? I WON'T LOOK AT YOUR SITE.

YES, I AM YELLING AT YOU. GO AWAY UNTIL YOU GROW UP

Texas_Camper

Micah
I respectfully disagree with you. It does NOT take all kinds. We ended up with all kinds, but it certainly isn't a requirement.

rabbit44

man, you guys are a bunch of jerks. ease up a little. they're just trying to help out the grandkids. if u didnt want to read it, just use your mouse and pass over it.i hope i never end up parked beside you somewhere.

TexasClodhopper

Yeah sure. Maybe you should get your facts straight before you start condemning people on the forum with words like "jerk".

Coincidently, "grandpa's" name is "Ben Frazier" in his profile and the domain registration for the site he was promoting is for "Ben Frazier" also as shown below from Internet PUBLIC records:

Domain Name: KIDSCAMPINGCLUB.COM

Registrant:
kids camping club
Ben Frazier ****@ccrv.net)
8146 Douglas
Corpus Christi
Texas,78409
US
Tel. +361.8760518

Creation Date: 28-Jan-2007
Expiration Date: 28-Jan-2008