Can any one help with what is the capacity of water an diesel fuel on 2000 dutch star 38ft.is ?

cat-n-tenn

I AM LOOKING AT BUYING A 2000 DUTCH STAR 38FT W/ 300 CAT ENGINE. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE CAPACITY OF THE FRESH WATER TANK AN THE DIESEL FUEL TANK IS ? THANKS

G

RE: Can any one help with what is the capacity of water an diesel fuel on 2000 dutch star 38ft.is ?

My Alegro Bus has a 120 gallon fuel tank and a 30 gallon fresh water tank ,, not sure of the black and grey tanks,,,
I'm sure u can contact u'r local dutch star dealer and ask the service writer on specs or better than that contact the manufacturer,, they should be able to help out on this,,,,
I bet this coach came with no manuals ,, right????
Look around inside u'r cabinets ,, some manuf. put all the specs for the coach in the most un obvious place :)

G

RE: Can any one help with what is the capacity of water an diesel fuel on 2000 dutch star 38ft.is ?

Sorry i typed before i thought ,, (had a DL moment :laugh: )
I re read u'r post and u have not purchased yet ,, so in that case ,, if' u'r buying from a dealer he should be able to answer u'r ???? ,, if not then i would tell him he is not much of a sales men ,, due to the fact he can't answer these ???
If u'r buying from a private party ,, then hope fully they have manuals or if they bought this unit also used,,, then go back to contacting the manufacturer :)