can i join the club

H2H1

Re: can i join the club

dang pc doing it's own thing again!! As I was asking where can I get the sealant

H2H1

WELL I AM AT WORK SO THAT END THAT RE QUEST FOR A NEW PC

DL Rupper

Hey hollis, see what the RV experts, Rod and GTS, have to say about the best sealant. I used clear GE silicone/glue from Wal-Mart. I did the job piecemeal, so I used a 1 small tube at a time. Took about 3 or 4 tubes. If you prep all the places you want to seal ahead of time, you can probably buy a big tube. I've heard that clear silicone isn't the best sealant to use, but the GE silicone has outlasted whatever the manufacturer originally used.

G

i use the clear Dap stuff ,, from home depot ,, it is cheaper than the so called rv stuff ,, but it does the same ,, and stays flexable ,,,, i use clear on all my jobs ;) :) :) :approve: :approve:

H2H1

thanks Rod and DL so it will be Dap clear. As soon as the weather breaks so I will have a few days of drying I will start with the small things first. if Ken has anything to say I take under advisement and compare the two if they are different

G

Ken can't type right now ,, i broke his puter ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown: :clown:

H2H1

I'll wait and see what Ken has to say, if he lean to your suggestion I go with that. I he recommend something else I will weight them out and do the job. but that will have to wait on the weather to break more rain for the next few days maybe start of spring and do small parts first

msjackie

I check ours this morning and the passenger seat was wet after the storm last night, started to check for leaks and found that the window was not raised all the way. easy solution this time. But am interested on the caulking, just incase, having to read all the forum to learn new tricks and taking notes, a girl got to do what a RVers got to do