Can't get into Allison Questions forum

dbarton291

I've been trying to get into the Allison forum for several days. This is all I seem to get. Any ideas?

Thanks,
DB

logo-small.gif

[h=2]Problem![/h]
There was a problem in the page you were accessing. Our staff has been alerted to the problem. Click here to go back to the previous page.

Reference Error ID: 1987107

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member
Good Morning guys!! I've send this over to my programmer. I'll post a message when it's fixed. Thank you for letting me know. :)

C Nash

Cindy is there any way to get to the old original forum? The first one? Be interesting to read some of the old.

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you DBarton. Nash, the link I posted has 85 pages of posts on the Allison Transmission topic. Are you unable to access it as well?

dbarton291

It doesn't like me. Still getting this:
logo-small.gif

[h=2]Problem![/h]
There was a problem in the page you were accessing. Our staff has been alerted to the problem. Click here to go back to the previous page.

Reference Error ID: 2004668

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member
Can you give the Allison forum page another try? We just updated again this morning. Some of the issues I saw are now fixed. Let me know how you make out.

Thanks - Cindy

dbarton291

Dang. Now today it's back to this:
logo-small.gif

[h=2]Problem![/h]

Reference Error ID: 2008089