Carburettor

Aceventura

Hi All

I have posted in THE TIPS AND TRICKS by accident (Im a bloke)
Anyway basically in need help and info on my 1979 Tioga.Its a recent purchase and prior to this i new nothing about Fleetwod at all.I may need to replace the carb and would be greatfull for any help or info forthcoming,ie engine compatability sizes ect.

Kind regards
Steve

C Nash

Re: Carburettor

Welcome to the forum Steve. No problem we generally go through all the post and you will get the hang of where to post. Think I answered in your other post. Hang around. Lot of good folks here.

TexasClodhopper

Re: Carburettor

This might be a good time to remind the folks that get on here that this forum keeps track of when you last visited here.

You might not have noticed that in the upper left of the forum page next to the "Search" button is a button called "New Threads."

When you click on this "New Threads" button, the forum presents only the posts (Threads) that have been added since your last visit.

That's what I use, so if you post the same thing in several places, those of us that use this function will see multiple posts.

So, anyway, I think the best way to use the RVUSA forum is to hit the "New Threads" button upon logging in, so you don't miss any of the many fabulous words that are put here every day! :clown:

saintanne

RE: Carburettor

Hello, "Ace";

Just bought the same year / same model myself.... If I find the info you're looking for, I'll pass it on.

Good luck!