CB Radio

DL Rupper

Re: CB Radio

You guys are too fast for me to keep up. I do have decent wifi, but was watching the Olympics. Hollis, Hope you get you MH out of the shop soon. It would really put a hurt'in on me to have my home in the shop for more than 1 day.

I thought I was being subtle about the ol MH vs 5er issue. Guess y'all figured me out. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

mdavis5855

RE: CB Radio

Bought a CB from radio shack pluged in to the cigeret lighter. Works great I installed an antenna on the cab over window, it attaches to the glass, from camping world.
Just got back from our 8 week trip. Wonderfull trip. Ready to full time now.
Mike and Sue.

DL Rupper

I need to another one of those portable/mobile CB's. My wife really misses the fun talking truckers. ;)

RvRover

RE: CB Radio

Every Rv'er should have a CB installed in their rig. Truckers are a great source of information on the road and you should take advantage of that when at all possible.

DL Rupper

I already know how to swear. Oh I get it, you mean info on where to go in the truck stop to find the ------.
Seriously the truckers are good about road conditions, accidents and where to find the cops lurking. They also let the other trucker know when they are about to assist all the slow RVers to get out of their way. :laugh: