ceiling liner water stains..tried everything now what?

becksnana

I have a 40' Newmar and after horrendous rain/hailstorm that caused roof damage, I have water stains throughout!!!

I have read previous posts about the removal of water stains on fabric ceiling liners. Tried them all...oxyclean, Spot Shot, bleach&water, InstaGone, Quick10, everything. They are still there. I am sick over it. Does anyone have any other suggestions (could there possibly even be any?!?!) of getting rid of them.

Will I need to redo headliner? If so how would I go about that?

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

DL Rupper

Re: ceiling liner water stains..tried everything now what?

Hey becksnana, welcome to the forum. If it was me, I would take it back to the factory to make sure the roof was repaired properly and have them give you an estimate on headliner replacement. They know all the particulars of your RV. That's just my opinion.

G

I agree with DL if the roof was done right in the first place then u would not be going thru all this ,,, let the dealer come up with a fix ,,, u'r here to enjoy u'r rig not fight it... :)
Bty DL what scent is the dodge diesel fumes this week????? :laugh:

hertig

If you can get it fixed under warranty or insurance, then fine. It may or may not be economically feasable to redo the headliner on your own dime. If not, how about soaking the rest of the headliner to match :)

DL Rupper

Hey 730, the fumes are aromic Pennsylvania "40 Cetane" this week. Well I fudged with "Diesel Kleen" so it is sweet "46 Cetane". :laugh: :approve:

G

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Dl loves his diesel smoke ;)