Cell Phone Signal Issues in RV

ayhaca

Hi all,

I did a search on here, but could not find what I was looking for.

I have a problem in my rv, I have poor signal actually coming into the rv when I'm traveling. Is there a way to boost the signal inside the rv? One that actually works and that is worth the price? Any one have any experience with something like this?

Any suggestions and/or advice is appreciated.
I'll keep doing some research on this and hopefully I find something.

Tony

JimE

RE: Cell Phone Signal Issues in RV

I use cell boosters in my fleet trucks that work great. I think it cost me about $125 per vehicle.

Kirk

Re: Cell Phone Signal Issues in RV

We have a Wilson cellular repeater in our RV. There is a Wilson Trucker on the rear ladder, the repeater/amplifier is on the bedroom wall and a flat panel antenna on the inside for signal retransmit.

CharlieS

RE: Cell Phone Signal Issues in RV

Jim

Where did you find them for $125.00? The ones I was looking at were in the $700 range..

Triple E

Re: Cell Phone Signal Issues in RV

Charlie, I don't know if it is the same as yours but Amazon has a kit for $173.37 with free shipping. :question:

:8ball:

JJones11

Yes, there are many ways to increase the number of signals on your phone. As i use the signal booster app and software as well, this helps u a lot in it. You can check cNumber's official website site for get 0121 numbers from cNumber. I also recommend you install ts software. I hope it may worth it.