champoin generator

decker

anyone have one of these I am thinking about buying one, was wondering if they are a good generator????

G

RE: champoin generator

Never heard of them myself ,,, are they portable or can u mount them in permently (Like in a compartment of an rv ??)
Is it for a class A or B or C or TT or what,,
More info please ;)

DL Rupper

Re: champoin generator

If it's made in China there will probably be a re-call on it next month. :approve:

C Nash

I have heard of Champion MH but not Generators. Tex now we know what's wrong with DL cause of smelling Dodge diesel fumes so guess we now know what happened to you. Been licking your generator :laugh: :laugh: Was it the wires while it was running :eek: Most use a vom meter :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

G

I know darn good and well Tex was licking the wires to see if it had juice :laugh: :laugh:
As far as DL ,, yep the cummins fumes are getting to him ,,, but i just thought,, i was out last night huffing my cummins fumes on the class A ,,,, i bet mine don't semll as good as DL"s do though,,, he uses some kinda chemical substance in his rig to make it smell like roses :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Grandview Trailer Sa

I have seen a few of these. They seem to work OK. Not the quietest available, but they also don't cost like the quiet ones.

91harley

RE: champoin generator

For the price, physical size and weight...the're great. They are not the quietest but definitely not the noiseiest. Lightweight (100lbs) and have a dedicated RV outlet that gives you a full 30A @110V. Most small 110V genset only give you 20A on 100v. I bought one $299.00 delivered to my door. Definely not a Honda BUT not $1000.00...
jim

miket

Some one on antoher site fried his coach with one --- it must be defective ---