Chassis Manual for Ford

I just purchased a 1995 Kountry Aire. Can anyone help me find a manual/information on the Ford chassis used by Newmar. I also need information on Ford 460 240hp. ,and transmission is installed. Another piece of info I looking for is about brakes used and tag axle.

ARFFMAN;76431 said:
I just purchased a 1995 Kountry Aire. Can anyone help me find a manual/information on the Ford chassis used by Newmar. I also need information on Ford 460 240hp. ,and transmission is installed. Another piece of info I looking for is about brakes used and tag axle.
I wish you a lot of luck with your manual
need. I had a similar situation last year when I purchased a 99' Alfa fith wheel. After several updates to my request, I never did receive any info. As I remember, you may be able to google your need. There is a website out there that is for finding manuals. I don't remember the website so I can't help you there.

TC Coody

ARFFMAN;76431 said:

Got one(manual) for the '94....

if you need it email me at:

tcoody (at) austin (dot) RR (dot) com

and I will scan it in and send to you