CHAT RM

G

RE: CHAT RM

the old chat room still works ,, but if u can try skype ,, i'll get u the web sight
;)

H2H1

Re: CHAT RM

Nash the DW would like to know what you are doing while you are out there

C Nash

got A.D,D. Can't stay in one place long, Hurry up Hollis, The weather is great. Had to run the AC today.

C Nash

Hollis we were at benson when the snow system came through and got just a dusting there but, a fellow rver had broken down and I offered to take him to Tucson and wow did I get in a snowstorm. Saw 4 cars that had fliped but the people were driving like it was a clear day. We just park the MH and do a lot of exploring in the toad. Try to stay away from the tourist traps and just enjoy all the Mother Nature beauty which is free

rich2009

RE: CHAT RM

just curiouse.... i bought a 2003 condor class A.. how much should i be looking on insurance ??? whats the average price a year. its a rec vehicle only maybe 1500-2000 miles a year.

H2H1

hey Rich, you probably should posted that in a new thread, that way you will get more reply's back. Anyway I HAVE 2003 ,36' Southwind and mine is high around $1200 a year and it with Good SAM'S aka GMAC Ins. I ALSO HAVE THE ERSA VIP PACKAGE. I like to be protected. anyway best of luck and happy RVing