Chat Room

G

Well i'm going out on a limb here (the mods may delete me ) But here goes ..
I wish to invite all u rv'ers out there to our chat room ,, we have many rooms that u can type to friends and reletives ,, while on the road or at home ,, so please join our chat room ,, It won't cost u a dime ,, so please feel free to stop on by and sit a spell ,,,, and bty it is good clean fun ,, u'r kids can type if they want ,, it's about rving and silly stuff ,,, Who knows u might have a blast in there
The adress is ..
http://texasclodhopper.net/phpmychat/chat

Hope to see all there :cool: ;) :) :) :)

G

RE: Chat Room

ok ,, well i hate to say it ,, but our chat room is gonna be gone in few days ,, but it's not cause of lack of interest ,, but other things ,, but have faith ,, i am working with the programmer of this chat room ,, and we are trying to set it up on one of my web pages or set it up straight on my puter ,,, still working the bugs out ,, but when i do get it going again ,, i am not going to change the name ,, i like tex's chat room ,, it rings a bell u know ,, but as i said i'm still working on it ,, and i should have it up soon ,, but until now the original chat room is still up ,, so come on down and let's send this chat room out with a bang ,, whatta u say ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :cool: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Re: Chat Room

Hey Rod I got an e-mail fron TEX telling about the chat room. I hate to hear that I was enjoying it. I hope the other one is as good as the old chat room.

G

It will be the same Hollis ,, i am working with the same person (programmer) of the chat thingy that Tex was using ,, we have almost got it going ,, i have a few more issues with my web hosting to get cleaned up ,, but the chat room programer has been more than happy to asist in anyway ,, i'm hoping to try a test chat room by this weekend ,, so keep u'r fingers crossed ,, and yes ,, i'm gonna put in madmax just for Nash ;) :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve:

G

bty Hollis u can still use the o;d chat room as of now ,, i'm sure tex will let us all know when it's gonna go bye bye ,, but till then go to the old room ,, me and Gts were on there earlyer tonight
:laugh:

G

well i hate to say this ,, but none of my webhost support the stuff needed for php my chat :( ,, but i guess we can all use skype ,, but don't get dishearted ,, i'm still working with cipirain on the probs ,, so since he wrote it maybe he can find away around all this ,, but i'll keep u posted :approve: ;)
Rod