chat room

H2H1

will someonebreak it down for me to join the chat room. Now that I have my lap top back I can join in and see what happening in the RV world. thanks

G

Re: chat room

yep ,, do ad Ken say's ,, once we see u we will invite u in ,, if u'r nice ,, but all u got to do is just ask to join us ,, wee will be nice ,, since tex is out drilling more oil wells ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

OK I went there but there is so many section that say download where do one start. I downloaded something last night but it was wrong had to delete it. so will someone give this old man a line item instructuion. thanks

TexasClodhopper

Hollis, go here and click the "Download Now" button.

Go through the installation.

When you finally get to the program screen, look under the "Help" menu for a "Getting started ..." menu item.

That will get you along well enough so we can get you fixed up.

When you are up and running, you'll want to set up a contact with "texasclodhopper" and "730".

This goes for anyone else out there wanting to join in to our new chat method on Skype. You're welcome at any time!

elkhartjim

I'm gona join ifin and when we get back home. On dw's laptop and she don't like me messin with it.

H2H1

oh heck Jim get the laptop and get in , who's lap top are you on now? if it's hers what the problem getting on the chat line? Better yet get one for your self and that will solve ownership problem . :laugh: :laugh: , but don't make her mad :disapprove: don't want to get you in trouble :( :laugh: