Chat Rooms

C Nash

I have only been able to find one person in the chat room. Most of the time when I enter it says someone has just left. Am I doing somthing wrong?

Old Forum Post

Chat Rooms

C Nash,
No, you aren't doing anything wrong. That messages appears when someone closes the chat window instead of using the logoff button. So that person may not have 'just left'.

Somehow we need to draw some interest into the chat room. What do you think? Should we schedule a daily time? Is there something wrong with the chat? Let us know what we can do...

Thanks!
Webmaster,
RVUSA.com

erniee

Chat Rooms

We have a chat on a yahoo group that is dedicated to Bluebird Wanderlodges. It is every Tuesday night at 9 pm eastern. Perhaps this would be viable for this group. Regards, Ernie 84 Bluebird Wanderlodge

C Nash

Chat Rooms

quote:
C Nash,
No, you aren't doing anything wrong. That messages appears when someone closes the chat window instead of using the logoff button. So that person may not have 'just left'.

Somehow we need to draw some interest into the chat room. What do you think? Should we schedule a daily time? Is there something wrong with the chat? Let us know what we can do...

Thanks!
Webmaster,
RVUSA.com

erniee

Chat Rooms

I just noticed that under my user name it says Baby rver. As someone over 50 and have owned too many coaches, it may be flattering but I'm no baby. In our forum we post a location- perhaps this might work for you. Ernie

C Nash

Chat Rooms

Sorry, I hit the wrong button. The chat room works great and is very easy to use. Maybe a time would help.

mrt57mrk

Chat Rooms

Okay, I must be blind here or something. I can't find any chatroom on the site, I know it's gotta be staring me in the face somewhere, but I'm missing it. Someone take me by the hand & lead the way :question:

Old Forum Post

Chat Rooms

Mark,

The chat room is currently in 'hibernation'. :) We'll post an announcement if/when it become available again.

Thanks,
Lee
RVUSA.com

bazzer

Re: Chat Rooms

Chelse, that happens to me when I walk into any room for a chat, every one leaves, I'm thinking of changing my deoderent. :) :) :)

C Nash

Think a chat room might work here now. Bazzer, just sit around a campfire :laugh: all campers, well most, like that smell :eek:

ARCHER

Oh to sit by the fire and dream and chat and have some "somemores" and be with friends and loved ones and smell like the fire when you go to bed that night......nothing like it......... :bleh: ;)