Check out what we brought, good or not?

Molly

We just purchased a 2003 Gulfstream 28ft Conquest. Has anyone ever had this brand, make or model? Have you ever heard of anyone having one and having trouble with it. We purchased in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. So far we are happy with our purchase, now if we can ever get a chance to take it out the yard. What should we be looking for closely with a new camper. :shy: Things that could be wrong with it that maybe we wouldn't normally see,,,being new to this. Any feed back would help. We are praying that we have many happy years in our new TT. Our kids can't wait. :cool: We are taking our first vacation with it this year to San Antonio. I'm looking forward to it too....... Thanks all :)

Gary B

Congratulations Molly, have fun and enjoy!!! :) :approve: Only advise I would venture is to a take a couple of short camping trips not far from home to gain experience and confidence. You can expect a few things to not go as wanted but thats how we all learned, just relax and have fun. :) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve:

kkrusen

quote:Originally posted by Molly

We just purchased a 2003 Gulfstream 28ft Conquest. Has anyone ever had this brand, make or model? Have you ever heard of anyone having one and having trouble with it. We purchased in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. So far we are happy with our purchase, now if we can ever get a chance to take it out the yard. What should we be looking for closely with a new camper. :shy: Things that could be wrong with it that maybe we wouldn't normally see,,,being new to this. Any feed back would help. We are praying that we have many happy years in our new TT. Our kids can't wait. :cool: We are taking our first vacation with it this year to San Antonio. I'm looking forward to it too....... Thanks all :)
We bought a new 2000 Innbruck TT by Gulfstream several years ago, it is not the top line model, but we have been well satified with it......no major problems with the exception of the converter going out, and it was under warranty so it was replaced without any hazzles.We also bought ours in Baton Rouge!