Chelse Nash

thumbs

Chelse

Been tryin to reach ya by you email address. It keeps commin back undeliverable. Any problems?

Gary

C Nash

Chelse Nash

Was wondering what was wrong :( !! I have not been getting any E-mails lately, even spam. Guess I'll have to check with yahoo and see what the problem is :( . Did you take the shakedown trip this week end or is the weather lousey like here. Try e-mail again and let me know. Thanks

thumbs

Chelse Nash

No, didn't get out this weekend. Weather yesterday was iffy in the morning. Decided to get some work done on the boat. Plannin to head out toward Gettysburg this weekend. There are a few foilage routes for this time of year.

Hey I sent ya two messages. Let me know if any get through.

C Nash

Chelse Nash

Gary, don't know what is wrong :angry: . I can receive about one a day and it's is nowhere near full. Have e-mailed yahoo about the problem but, have not heard from them :( Will be leaving tomorrow(I hope) so will have to check on the problem when we return. Got the MH packed and will leave around 10 am.

C Nash

Chelse Nash

Yep, north Ga mountains but, the maw in law is in a foul mood this morning :( so we are trying to get enough coffee in her to get her going. Weather looks terrible so may way another day but my mother has already called and she is ready to go. :) Try my e-mail again to see if I have it working