Chelse Nash

thumbs

Chelse and I have been emailing each other for well over an year now and have created a quite a frendship through email.

Some of you may be wondering why Chelse has been absent from the list for a while. As you may or may not know Chelse's grandaughter,Amanda, has been very seriously ill and he has been spending all his time at the hospital. Chelse asked me to thank everyone for the emails but hopes you understand he just doesn't have the time or the mind set to answer them right now.

Please keep Amanda, Chelse and the entire family in your payers. Amanda is only 16 and needs to get well and enjoy being a kid.

May God bless your entire family Chelse and grant Amanda a speedy and full recovery.

Gary B

Chelse Nash

A big thanks Gary for the update, I knew that Amanda was very ill, I we all understand about Chelse being very occuppied, and our prayers and best wishes are with them!!!!!!!!!

BarneyS

Chelse Nash

Thank you for the information about Chelse. I have been away for a while but wondered what happened to him. I certainly hope Amanda gets well soon and our prayers are going out for her and for support for her family and Chelse.

rwc454

Chelse Nash

Chelse, Hope Amanda will get better soon and may god bless her and her family. Take care of yourself and i will certanly send a prayer for her tonight.

retlveit

Chelse Nash

Thumbs; thank you for the heads up. I was wondering where Chelse was. I appreciate his savvy advice and wholesome, genuine humor. I echo others wishs and prayers that Amanda will soon be well.

C Nash

Chelse Nash

GREAT NEWS :) :) :)
Mandy is supposed to be released from the hospital tomorrow!! :approve: Thanks to all for the thoughts and prayers. She is doing great right now so our fingers are crossed and still need the prayers. 12 weeks in three hospitals and we still do not know what caused the problems. Gall bladder removal, appendix removed, keddney failure, liver failur, high fever, blood pressure 196, 60 lbs of fluid, spleen enlarged, several infections, on a dialysis machine for two weeks, blood transfusions and all the doctors are baffled so I know its the prayers that have gotten this little 16 year old through. Know this is not the proper place for this kind of post but, just wanted to let all on the board know

retlveit

Chelse Nash

Great news Chelse! As far as I'm concerned this is a very appropriate venue for you to let us know the status of Amanda. This forum is for sharing information; RV or otherwise. I, for one, was very concerned about her, because I knew you were. Again, I'm glad for her, and glad for you, that she is on the road to recover. May her recovery be a full and complete one, soon.