Chelse

G

Re: Chelse

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :evil:

try2findus

Come on Nash, we could use some new blood on SKYPE.

Randy and I can be pretty boring except when we are paying major $ to repair things on the RV. Then I have a lot to say...maybe too much!

Seriously, we have a blast on SKYPE and laugh our rears off. You would enjoy it.

H2H1, GTS, 730 and Texas Clodhopper keep some laughter in our lives and we all need more of that!

Shadow

Hey Chelse, just had a small break in the clouds. :eek: Welcome back. Good to have you back online. You offer a lot of good reading material!! :laugh: :) ;)

H2H1

and some of your writing actually makes sense. :laugh: :laugh: OK I am the slowest, Rod is the worst speller so they just wait on us and then try to figure it out what we are saying. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .BTW BIG BILKO,,,, Tex and Ken dranked all the Foster. So I am hoping you will bring some next year. And if all goes well we are planning on a get together at 730 (ROD) place. If that does not happen we will find a place or I guess we can go back to Ken and Linda farm.

C Nash

tried to figure out how to do the skype last night but no luck. I have skype but it was ph use. If it's not automotive or rv I am lost. Jack of all trades and master of none. Just tried to fix a pluming leak and started one in the neighbors house and it's 5 miles away :laugh: