Child-proofing an RV?

Does anyone have any specific suggestions for child-proofing our new 5th wheel? Are there products designed for RV windows and doors to keep our adventurous 3 year old safe? In her room there is a door that leads to the outside. That might be our main concern. I look forward to your suggestions!
-Eric

C Nash

About the same as home. Cover power outlets, some kind of safety on cabinets, door locked going outside. Sure those with kids can offer better.

Get yourself those childproof locks for the door leading to the outside and for the cabinets and drawers around your kitchen area. I found a bunch of these over at Amazon.com. You can check that out. Don't forget the covers for the power outlets, too.

rjf7g

The thing that always worries me when kids are in the camper is the knobs on the stove being played with. I usually keep the propane turned off when young kids are camping with us.

rjf7g;82871 said:
The thing that always worries me when kids are in the camper is the knobs on the stove being played with. I usually keep the propane turned off when young kids are camping with us.
Good call! She's pretty good about leaving the kitchen alone in an apartment/house, but I have a feeling that living in an RV is going to be totally different.