Chinook Water issues

aylaruls

I cant get any water to flow from both sinks and camode in my 2004 chinook.
the outside shower works fine, the electric pump works and the hot water tank fills up. even with a water hose hooked up to the camper: nothing comes out....
the the drain valve works and will empty the tanks, is there a vavle I'm over looking?
what should i try next :( :( :question:

G

RE: Chinook Water issues

does anything come out via pump or hose ,, i know u said that but just recking..
Also did evrything work on u last outting ??? If it is a hose prob then i would ck the city connection ,, there is a ck valve on it and it may be stuck ,, also u may have a backflow preventer that is malfuntioning (if u'r has one)
Please give more detail into this post ,, cause we really want to help.. :)

aylaruls

Re: Chinook Water issues

Yes everything did work last time out and no nothing comes out either on pump or city hook up. I traced the lines the best I could to see if a pipe our hose got pinched. I did find a brass device hidden well underneath the bathroom sink. I don’t know what it is, but now I suspect its the backflow preventer. how in the heck does it go bad? :eek:

G

Re: Chinook Water issues

It may or not be the back flow preventer ,, can u take it off easly???
If so i would take it off and try to blow thru it in either direction,,, if it will not blow thru either way that may be u'r prob,,,
Also i know this sounds messy ,, but with the brass thing u explained off the pipes ,, turn on the pump and see if u get water outta the lines ,,, post us back and let us know,,, :)