Class "A" levelors

I am in the process of getting a Class A to replace my small 5th wheel. Currently looking at a new 2004 R-vision 241, which is "just" in reach of my budget. I tried to work some self levelors into a deal, but was told by the dealer that something that small didn't need levellors. However I have seen these models advertised on the net that had them. I would like some opinions. Thank you. John H...

Also, what different types are there. What does HWH stand for?

Gary B

Class "A" levelors

Hi kitfoxjh, IMHO, if you can work it into your buget get them! Its much cheaper to have them installed at the factory then after market. I don't understand the dealer, no mather what the lenght of a RV if the site isn't level then you need to level. Maybe your getting a good deal and he doesn't want to deal any more. Good luck with the deal, I'd go for the levelers. :) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve:

Class "A" levelors

We looked at a 30 foot class A motorhome and the salesman told us the same thing. I agree with Gary B, go for the levellers and make him work for the deal. I'm one of those Dead Center Bubble guys, :laugh: and have spent more time than I care to talk about trying to get there. :bleh: The next rig we buy will have leverllers. Wish you the best of luck. Terry

ARCHER

Class "A" levelors

I don't have levelers on my Class A and sure do miss them. It is a pain in the neck to use jacks to support and boards to level at each stop. I can't afford to put them on because like Gary said, aftermarket is expensive..(over $3,000). You can bet you last buck that the next MH I get will have them on it. So, what I try to do is find the most level site I can find no matter where I am.
Good Luck

Class "A" levelors

Thanks for the replys. I think the extra money involved, over time, is worth not having the extra hassle every time you pull in somewhere. Again thanks.....John H.........

Class "A" levelors

I would not consider any RV that did not have some type of leveling jacks. Period. They are simply an item that neither the wife or I would do without.