Class A steering stabilizer

FEDS4477

We have a 2003 Holiday Rambler Endeavor. I was thinking of installing a steering stabilizer to stop steering wheel correction & rut tracking. Does anyone have info on these systems & if so, do they work. Thankyou.

C Nash

I have the steer safe on a 2002 32 PBD vacationer (gas) ford F53 and it is GREAT.

FredH

I have used a SafetyPlus stabilizer on a '94 Chevy P30 chassis and currently using a TruCenter from BlueOx on a 2001 DP on a Freightliner chassis.

Both work well, went with the TruCenter unit as it can be adjusted on the 'fly' with a push button on the dash. The SafetyPlus unit was fixed or set on installation, which means you are shooting for the best average. With the TruCenter, you can adjust for the road conditions that you are currently experiencing, from excessive crowning of the road or high cross winds with just a push of a button. Again, it will adjust for steady high cross winds, but will not completely handle higher intermittant gusts. The TruCenter is a hundred or so more expensive than the SafetyPlus unit.

Norris

RE: Class A steering stabilizer

I had a steer safe on my last RV, 1990 Pace Arrow, Helped steering greatly!! Was well worth the price when being passed by 18 wheelers and in hi winds!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LEN

Re: Class A steering stabilizer

I put a Safe-T-Plus on my Endeavor and it does a great job. Question Do you have a Freightliner or the RR frame Freightliner can have another problem?

LEN