Class A tranny

G

OK i am haveing a 94 Coachman Santana DP hauled to my shop from Memphis ... due to the fact that the rear seal blew in the trans ,, won't even seal a drop ,, he is a good customer of mine and he lives just down the road from me ,, anyway,, how many out there have this model MH ,, oops it's on a spartan chassis ,, anyway what i was wondering what model allison is in the same yr and type of coach ,, i would like to get ahead of the game and have the parts ready when it shows up ,, that way i can get him back on vacation soon ,,, any input's ???? ;) :) :)

G

Re: Class A tranny

Well u'r alot of help Hollis :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Anyway it's here ,, but i had a class to take tonight ,, it was on the mode 6 scanner stuff ,, u know the one u plug into when the ck engine light is on ,, anyway ,, i like to keep up with this stuff ,, cause i want to be ahead of my competition ,, u know scanning and fixing other stuff on the chassis ,, anyways ,, just got home at about 10:00 our time,, but i did get the numbers off the trans ,, and guess what ,,, the local allison dealer told me he needed the seal number ,, now go figure that ,,, anyway ,, i'm gonna tear it down tomm ,, since Sat is gonna be freezing ,, only in the upper 30's and more snow ,, anyway thanks Hollis ,, i know u would help if u could :approve: :approve: :approve:

H2H1

well to help you pass the time by as you are working in the cold and to give you something to think about IT'S GOING TO BE 70 HERE :cool: :laugh: :)

G

Agian u'r lot's of help ,, ok that's it ,, i moving to GA ,, seems to be as warm as the coast in MB ,,,, wait strike that,, I WANT THE COAST ,, sorry Hollis
Hey u know i'm just kidding around ,, but it's my dream one day to live on the coast of somewhere ,,, and I MEAN on the coast ,, maybe tex will slip me a few million and i can buy a nice beach front house in the carrabean ,, and live life in the warm ,, beach enviroment ,, u think :laugh: :cool: :cool: :cool: :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

Have you ever seen an RV that lives on a coast? The screws in the sides don't hold it together anymore!

G

ok then i'll build a stick house outtaa the rv ,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

G

i was thinking of combining the 2 and have 80 amp service ,, heck with that 125 amp all the way ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown: :clown: