Classic Motor homes and campers

Poppa

Y'all have a section devoted to Class b motor homes and several other good things.

It would seem to me that if there was a section devoted to classic campers, say in the 20 year old plus age range, it would be not only helpful but may even drag some of these old classics out of the back yards.

One thing about campers in this age range, they all have character and are in good shape or no shape.

Just a thought.

Cindy Hendricks

Administrator
Staff member

Poppa,

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll see what I can do.

Cindy Spencer
RVUSA.com

glennis

Poppa,
An exellent idea. I have a 1978 Frontier C class motor home that I have been restoring for the last few years and intend to use when retirement comes in a couple of years. There have been many times I,ve needed advice and could not find any, it seemed to me a lot of people are not very forth comming with advice when they realise your talking about an old motorhome. A shame, because
we all can,t afford new ones.

Glennis.

Ryegal

quote:Originally posted by Poppa

Y'all have a section devoted to Class b motor homes and several other good things.

It would seem to me that if there was a section devoted to classic campers, say in the 20 year old plus age range, it would be not only helpful but may even drag some of these old classics out of the back yards.

One thing about campers in this age range, they all have character and are in good shape or no shape.

Just a thought.

Ryegal

Great idea Pappa. I have a vintage class C and she is like fine wine. She needs a little tlc and with a classic forum I can find out a lot. I'm new but love your suggestion.

Lil Truckr

As long as your thinking about a separate subject posting how about one for Class A coaches also.

And could it be arranged that when you submit your posting, and your taken back to the subject page, you automatically are brought back to your posting? Does that make sense? What I mean is once you submit something you get a 'thank you' message. You are then take back to the top of the page your replying to. It would be nice to be taken directly back to what you just posted. That way when you want to read what you posted you don't have to scroll all the way down to it. Okay I give up :dead:

Lil Truckr

Greetings folks,

I posted the question/comment above over a year ago and nothing has ever been done, upgraded or acted upon. What sense is having a suggestion/comment section if nothing is ever done. :question:

Just wondering... :disapprove:

TexasClodhopper

Lil Truckr, this 'brand' of forum software doesn't seem to have an option where you can sort the topics by date. Some of them allow the presentation to be reversed (newest to the top.) Since the action that you've noticed is built into the forum software, I doubt there is anything RVUSA can do about it. They just host this forum; they didn't program it. I've also noticed what you have.