cleaning rv cushions

powell6

Our family just bought a used pull behind trailer that had been sitting for a couple of years. The cushions look new (and the seller says they were purchased just before it was parked) but I'd like to clean and sanitize them. I can hand wash the covers so it's the foam cushion part that I'm concerned about. Any suggestions as to the best way to do this?

RE: cleaning rv cushions

I don't think I would even wash the covers. Taking the sizing out of them makes them get dirty faster. Disinfectant spray would work. I made covers for mine, when I had a used camper and now with the new one. The old ones were in perfect shape, and I did not want them to get dirty in my old camper and of course I do not want the new ones dirty either. If they are fairly new, I think I would just spray them. I never did that (sprayed the cushions) with my old camper, maybe I should have?

Just an idea

Happy old camper

luukoutbelow

Re: cleaning rv cushions

I bought a little mean green machine (turbo brush) from walmart for $68 with hypo allergenic/scotchguard solution for $8. Did wonders not only to my carpet, but also upholstry. Brand new truck now haha. Seriously works great.